Friday, December 10, 2010

It's all Grand! And it's all Green!*

My husband's favorite color is green.

(Actually, in his heart of hearts he likes black better, but that's a different story.)

So, when I got the message that I was included in this treasury and had a little look, it made me think of him.

And Christmas trees,

and spring,

and the Wizard of Oz.




Maybe green should be my favorite color too.

(but let's be honest, green will never beat out yellow for me.)

Here's the treasury:
(click on the picture to see it big and clear, and to learn more about any of the items.)

salu 12-10





*In case you were wondering, the title of this particular post comes from
the song "One Short Day", from the Broadway Musical, Wicked.

2 comments:

  1. Yippee Skipee for you, another treasury!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowing here .. green means spring, no?

    Congrats on the treasury!

    ReplyDelete