Sunday, May 28, 2017

Toy hammock net

My kid has a plethora of stuffed animals. Like, that's her thing, and we have about a million of them in our small home.

One day, I decided that I needed to do something about them all, and I put together a toy hammock for them.

It turned out well, looked pretty, and keeps our home a little less cluttered. Win!

Here are some (typically rough) instructions that I used

Toy Hammock Net

Cotton yarn
Size I hook

Ch 6, sl at to make a loop. Ch 125, then ch 6 again, and make another sl st loop as at the beginning.

Ch 4, sk 2 ch below, dc in next ch, ch 2, sk 2 ch below, dc in next ch. continue across.

Ch 4, sk next loop, dc in next loop. Ch 2, dc in next loop. Continue across. Repeat this row to end of hammock. (Pattern automatically decreases by one in each row). 

Make another ch 6 sl st loop, finish off.
 photo IMG_5690.jpg
Don't be fooled. This is only about 1/4 of the number of stuffed animals that reside in our home.

 photo IMG_5688.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment