Monday, November 18, 2013

new dishcloth set

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I made a new set of dishcloths, using my pattern of choice, which just happens to be the pattern that is on the back of the label for the Peaches & Creme yarn balls or cones.  Basically, you chain 21, and then half-double crochet for fourteen rows (putting eighteen stitches per row). After you've done that, you do two rounds of single crochet around for a border. The first border should have 21 stitches per side, with three stitches in each of the corners.

It's a handy pattern. I've made a few others of my own, and I like those as well, but I always come back to this one. Maybe I'm just a basic kind of girl? Who knows?

Anyway, I'm calling this set "Black Hills", because the colors kind of remind me of what I've seen around the Mount Rushmore area.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment