Thursday, January 12, 2012

Trying New Things--a teaser

Once again, I'm participating in a Trying New Things Thursdays party over at Happy Quilting.  Yes, it's likely that I will be the only non-quilter participating today.  To that I say, Huzzah!  You quilters don't intimidate me!!!


(Well, actually they do a little bit.  Lets just keep that between us though, K?)







Here are some pictures of the baby blankets I've been working on.  Sometimes, having new nieces and nephews born at record rate (four since May, two more expected before April), can have some less-than-obvious benefits.

(Like the benefit of creating and mastering a brand new pattern!)

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

I have a few more to make, during which I'll be fine-tuning the pattern ('cuz I made it up out of my brain, with a whole lot of help from this tutorial).

When I've got the pattern so I'm reasonably sure it can be understood by people that aren't me, I'll post it here.




  


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have finished a second one. Awesome!!! I just love this blanket!!! Good Luck with the pattern and thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete