Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dishcloths, Dishcloths, Dishcloths

So, this isn't really par for the course for a Sunday post, but I've had an awesome Etsy weekend, and I'm going to exult a little bit.

First, I've decided that I want to be better about acknowledging the birthdays of my friends & family again. To that end, Friday and Saturday I sent messages to several Etsy card shops that I knew were open to trading, and asked them if they wanted to trade with me. Four shop owners replied in the affirmative, and so within the next week or so, I should have a fun little collection of handmade birthday cards to begin my quest. Wa-hoo!

Second, I finished up some more dishcloth sets and listed them in my shop in Friday evening. They had not been listed for more than twelve hours when I got an actual cash sale (not a trade mind you, but a sale for eighteen dollars of cold hard paypal cash) for two sets, from a brand new customer! How fun!

Third, yesterday I received notice that one of my dishcloth sets was featured in an curated collection (a/k/a Etsy Treasury). Today I got notice that yet another set was featured in another curated collection. Yippee! If you want to see those collections, you can click on this link and this link. The collections both expire Tuesday morning though, so if you're reading this after then, the links won't go anywhere.

And then fourth, and perhaps the most exciting of all, I just received word that this woman named Ruby hast featured my brand new bright and colorful quirky over-the-top rastafarian fiesta dishcloths on her blog. What a fun surprise!

quirky 3-10

Yup, things are good in salutations land today. Here's hoping your weekend was fabulous as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment