Tuesday, May 22, 2012

a pocket full of posies (or bluebells)


Awhile back, I was working on a custom order beanie for a young girl with a head that was somewhat atypical in size.  As I worked on the sizing, I ended up with three hats that weren't the right size for this particular girl, but would be the right size for some others.  

I was tired of my standard, "crochet ribbon around the brim, add a little daisy-type flower and complete", and so I decided to try my hand at something like a little bouquet.  These are what I ended up with.  They aren't perfect, but I think they have a little bit of a different kind of charm to them, and I'm pleased with how they turned out.    

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment