- Mermaid Lapghan
- Restock Stockings--make a few patchwork
Back Burner, but still on the stove
- make a beard beanie for Nader (Notre Dame colors)
- Make a few hats for Chris P at work
- Make infant hats with interchangeable buttons to give as shower and general new baby gifts.
- make dress for Heather, as well as gloves
- Restock gloves, black, packer (green, gold, white) and any others that are sold out, also restock hair band
- Make flowers and maroon and hot pink for package decor
- Make African Flower stockings
- Make more baby dresses
- make more slippers
- try a new pattern of dishcloths
- Go through old stock, either donate or re-purpose items that are consistent non-sellers
- Crochet legwarmers
- Make a scarf/cowl like the one Tonia asked about.
- Make a hairband something along the lines of this.
- Go through clear tote and make sure all is dealt with there
- Finish plarn bag
Someday, (I hope!)
- Reclaim yarn from thrift store sweaters
- Make/Design Beret
- Design/Make Potholders (for wedding gifts)
- Make/Design Soap Socks/Savers for family, gifts, possibly etsy shop.(popcorn stitch on one side, plain on the other. (Make a soap saver, perhaps like this one)
- Re-learn to tat.
|Image courtesy of vrangtantebrun|
- Make/Design/Refine Convertible Mittens pattern
- Go through specialty yarn, imaginate (scarves?)