- A few striped fingerless gloves--team colors
Back Burner, but still on the stove
- pink gloves for Camille
- Hat for Spencer
- Make 5 Baby Boy Sweaters for future gifts
- make more slippers
- restock dishcloth sets, try a new pattern
- Go through old stock, either donate or re-purpose items that are consistent non-sellers
- Crochet legwarmers
- Several camo hats to go with picture that Harmony took, list in shop.
- Restock Chunky Beige Scarf
- Restock Lacey Scarf
- Make a scarf/cowl like the one Tonia asked about.
- Work on (finish?) garden of pink baby blanket, write up pattern.
- Make a hairband something along the lines of this.
- restock Newsboy Caps (?)
- Go through clear tote and make sure all is dealt with there
- Restock fingerless gloves
- Restock Christmas Stockings
- Finish plarn mat
Someday, (I hope!)
- Reclaim yarn from thrift store sweaters
- Try a scarf/scoodie
- Make/Design Beret
- New Winter Cap for me, using that big button and 3 already made flowers.
- Design/Make Potholders (for wedding gifts)
- Design/experiment with long stocking caps (Robert)
- Make/Design Soap Socks/Savers for family, gifts, possibly etsy shop.(popcorn stitch on one side, plain on the other. (Make a soap saver, perhaps like this one)
- Re-learn to tat.
|Image courtesy of vrangtantebrun|
- Make/Design leg warmers for H and other girls?
- Make/Design/Refine Convertible Mittens pattern
- Go through specialty yarn, imaginate (scarves?)
- Make infant hats with interchangeable buttons to give as shower and general new baby gifts.
ontent/uploads/2011/09/pinit.jpg" alt="Pin It" />