Here's the third of the three dishcloth patterns (but only the second pattern posted) that I discussed a little bit here. I call this one "pick a pick", but I'm open to other names, it's just that none have struck my fancy quite yet.
At any rate, here are pictures, followed by the pattern. Once again, my plan is to leave the pattern up here for the taking for the next little while, and then, when I have the pdf put together with the three patterns for the salutationscrochet etsy shop, I'll take this one down. So, get the pattern while the getting is good, I guess!
PICK-A PICK Dishcloth
100% Cotton Worsted Weight Yarn, approximately 1.5 oz in color of your choice
Crochet Hook Size G, or size needed for gauge
Gauge: in pattern rows, x st = 7”
Chain 20 loosely.
ROW 1: Sc in second ch from hook (counts as first sc), and in each ch across: 20 sc.
ROW 2: Ch 2 (counts as first dc), turn; *sc in next sc, dc in next sc, repeat from * to end. 20 stitches.
ROW 3: Ch 2 (counts as first dc), turn; *sc in next dc, dc in next sc, repeat from * to end. 20 stitches.
ROWS 4-18: Repeat row 3.
BORDER: With right side facing, ch 1, work 2 sc in same corner, *work 18 sc evenly spaced across to next corner, work 3 sc in corner; repeat from * 2 times more, work 18 sc evenly spaced across; join with slip st to first sc. ROW 2: Ch 1, sc in same st, 3 sc in next sc, * work sc in next 20 sc, work 3 sc in corner; repeat from * 2 times more, sc in each sc across; join with sl st to beg sc, finish off.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Active Projects (work on one or more of these every day or close to that)
Back Burner, but still on the stove
- Make 4 new dishcloth patterns, write up and put in shop
- restock dishcloth sets (citrus grove, earth tones esp.)
- Make Circle dishcloth, contact NestOfManyColors about a trade.
Back Burner, but still on the stove
- Go through everything in the clear tote, decide if I'm going to finish it or not. If yes, put it on this list. If no, donate it or toss it.
- Crochet bow tie
- Ripple stitch blanket for Heather (?)
- Hat for Greg
- Secret present for Eric (c.p.)
- Several camo hats to go with picture that Harmony took, list in shop.
- Restock Chunky Beige Scarf
- Restock Lacey Scarf
- Restock Slippers
- Restock/add to newsboy cap stock (make grey, let welchva know)
- Restock fingerless gloves
- Make more peach fingerless gloves, then list with pics of Barbara's
- Make a scarf/cowl like the one Tonia asked about.
- Work on (finish?) garden of pink baby blanket, write up pattern.
- Make a hairband something along the lines of this.
- Dodger hat for Doug (?)
- Halloween costume (cowl) for Eric
- Halloween costume (rapunzel tangled wig) for Heather
- Make tassel hat in toddler size (and colors), list in etsy shop
Someday, (I hope!)
- Reclaim yarn from thrift store sweaters
- Make/Design Beret
- New Winter Cap for me, using that big button and 3 already made flowers.
- Design/Make Potholders (for wedding gifts)
- Design/experiment with long stocking caps (Robert)
- Afghan for M.E.C.
- Make/Design Soap Socks for family, gifts, possibly etsy shop.(popcorn stitch on one side, plain on the other.
- Re-learn to tat.
|Image courtesy of vrangtantebrun|
- Use up scrap yarn--new living room afghan? Grandma Long Afghan?
- Make those dishtowels that hang from the stove
- Make/Design leg warmers for H and other girls?
- Make/Design/Refine Convertible Mittens pattern
- Go through specialty yarn, imaginate (scarves?)
- Make infant hats with interchangeable buttons to give as shower and general new baby gifts.