So, I'm going to take the opportunity here and now to get a bunch of it written down and hopefully more organized. Special thanks for Tami for helping me to have a little more motivation to do so!
With that in mind, here's my list:
Active Projects (work on one or more of these every day or close to that)
- Contract work for Beardbeanie.com.
- Finish up hat and flowers for Corinne, take photos? (Organize stash along with this.)(Make additional flowers for Etsy packaging along with this as well.)
- Hugs and Kisses baby blankets for Leah, Jocelyn, & Esplin niece, as well as 1 extra boy and 1 extra girl blanket to hold "in reserve" for possible future births. (See here for Jocelyn's preferred colors.)
Back Burner, but still on the stove
- Finish up Smoky Mountain Dishcloth Restock
- Go through everything in the clear tote, decide if I'm going to finish it or not. If yes, put it on this list. If no, donate it or toss it.
- Several camo hats to go with picture that Harmony took, list in shop.
- Restock Chunky Beige Scarf
- Restock Lacey Scarf
- Restock Slippers
- Restock/add to newsboy cap stock
- Restock fingerless gloves
- Make more peach fingerless gloves, then list with pics of Barbara's
- Make a scarf/cowl like the one Tonia asked about.
- Work on (finish?) garden of pink baby blanket, write up pattern.
- Make a hairband something along the lines of this.
Someday, (I hope!)
- Reclaim yarn from thrift store sweaters
- Make/Design Beret
- New Winter Cap for me, using that big button and 3 already made flowers.
- Design/Make Potholders (for wedding gifts)
- Design/experiment with long stocking caps (Robert)
- Afghan for M.E.C.
- Re-learn to tat.
- Use up scrap yarn--new living room afghan? Grandma Long Afghan?
- Make those dishtowels that hang from the stove
- Make/Design leg warmers for H and other girls?
- Make/Design/Refine Convertible Mittens pattern
- Dodger hat for Doug
- Go through specialty yarn, imaginate (scarves?)
Well, there's the list. It's a little daunting, but having it all written out like this feels amazing. Whew! A little bit of order! All that out of my brain and out where I can see it and keep track of it. Nice.
I'm not planning to participate in this kind of a WIP every week, but I can see myself doing this every month or two. I guess I'll try it and see how helpful it is.