Well, I finally got around to it:
And then, I had so much fun making that one, that I made a few more.
Okay, several more.
I made one using soft acrylic yarn, (not pictured) and then on a lark, tried some cotton yarn. I liked the look and feel of the cotton yarn much more, so I stuck with that for the rest of my dress-making.
|The buttons are just for show. I sewed snaps into the back for the sake of simplicity.|
I'm on to something else now, but these are so fun and turned out so darling, that there's no way that these will be the the last Angel Wings Pinafores that come out of these fingers.