Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One Last Dishcloth Post (for now)

Photobucket

Well, at times I might have thought this day would never come, but I'm finally out of dishcloth mode for a bit.  I finished the last set a few days ago, and (in keeping with my WIP list), checked my WIP pile, which I keep in a clear storage tote in the craft room that I share with my 3-year old, making it a craft/toy room.  (It's a small room, essentially it's the cupboard under the stairs.)

The next WIP that I'm on to now is fingerless gloves.  I'm restocking some of the old   ones, and before I'm done, I'll be adding a few new colors and styles as well.

But this post is all about the dishcloths.

Photobucket

I enjoy making dishcloths.  I love how they feel, I love how quickly they come together, and I especially love how they are appreciated when I give them as gifts.

Photobucket

I've yet to find something that is more enjoyable to use in kitchen cleaning than a hand-crocheted or hand-knit dishcloth, sprayed with a little homemade Clorox Clean-up.

Photobucket

Satisfaction.

Photobucket




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment