Friday, February 26, 2010

I have a confession:


quirky 2-10

THIS is what our bathroom looks like right now.

This week I discovered the joy of buying inexpensive wool sweaters at the thrift store, taking them apart, washing the skeins and re-claiming nice expensive yarn at bargain basement prices.

Hooray!

It's actually a pretty time-intensive process, but at the moment, it's a process I enjoy. So, we'll see how long it lasts.

We only have one full bathroom, so the fact that Eric is completely fine with having skeins of sopping wet yarn dripping into our only bathtub is something worthy of report.

(What it really means is that the next time I see a man-sock, or a computer book, or a glass of diet Pepsi sitting around in a place where it doesn't belong, I'm going to bite my tongue. In fact, I'd probably better bite my tongue for at least a month.)

( I might have to stock up on soothing lozenges.)


No comments:

Post a Comment